- The Key themes of the National Strategy include borderless education, employability and many more in ... Read More »
- Australian Skilled Occupations List (SOL) Changes apply as of 1 July 2016 to certain occupations as ... Read More »
- Bringing your family or partners.As an Australian citizen, Australian permanent resident or an eli ... Read More »
- Do you qualify for an Australian visa? We can provide you with a full assessment based on your perso ... Read More »
- Do you have 60 points to apply for an Australian Skilled visa?- Check your points to get an idea of ... Read More »
- Why does Australia need migration? ... Read More »
- -Do you know that it is possible to apply partner visa being a student?- ... Read More »
- -What do your friends say about your visa process?- Read about the risks of relying on what others s ... Read More »
- Happy International nurse day! Celebrating around the world every May 12, the anniversary of Florenc ... Read More »
- Do you want know about your visa situation ? Come along to our free visa seminar on 21st May in Sydn ... Read More »
Are you eligible to apply for permanent residency?
Contact our Registered Migration Consultant for a full assessment
How did we start?
The Australian Immigration Specialists network derived from our International Friends multicultural community which was initiated in 2001 in Italy and designed to bring the world together and broaden awareness of different cultures.
A passion for cultural diversity and helping people to settle in a foreign country lead to the establishment of the Australian Immigration Specialists network.
Based on our personal migration experiences, we know how the migration process can be complex and relocating to a new country can be both an exciting and stressful experience. We can assist you to choose the correct path to achieve your goals in order to make the most of your life in Australia.
We would like to emphasize that our work is based on high personal and professional standards of values and ethics and we adhere to a strict code of conduct providing only genuine and quality information for all processes in accordance with updated Australian Migration and Education laws.
Our Immigration Specialists hold a Graduate Certificate in Australian Immigration Law and Practice and are registered as Migration Law professionals with the Office of the Migration Agents Registration Authority (OMARA). Our Education Consultants are also experienced in Australian Education and registered as Qualified Education Counsellors.
How can we help you?
We can help you with the following services:
- Immigration advice and information based on current legislation
- Full assessment including an explanation of visa options, requirements and the migration process
- Visa application preparation
- Skills assessment application preparation
- Recognition of Prior learning certification
- Migration review tribunal hearing assistance
- Education counseling and assistance – Australian study options, careers advice, course enrolments, change of study program or educational institution
- IELTS exam preparation information
- Social events as part of the International Friends multicultural community
We look forward to discussing your situation with you and helping you settle in Australia!
Book a Consultation A consultation is an important part of the migration process. In order to provide you with the correct immigration advice including the most suitable options, we can arrange a consultation to obtain… Read More »
You must nominate an occupation from the Skilled Occupations List (SOL) if you are applying for an Independent or Family Sponsored Points Tested visa or Temporary Graduate (subclass 485) – Graduate Work Stream. Skilled occupation… Read More »
The Points Test also called General skilled migration points test is a useful way to calculate your likely score for a skilled visa . The points test applies to Skilled Migration Points Tested applicants from 1 January… Read More »
Latest NewsRead more news
Major changes coming up for student visas
From 1 July 2016 the current SVP (Streamlined visa processing) and non SVP programs will be merged with the SSVF (simplified student visa framework). The current student visa subclasses will no longer apply eg 570,571,572,573… Read More »
Planned changes to skilled occupation lists
Normally Immigration updates occupations in July each year and decides whether certain occupations should remain or be removed from the skilled occupations list. Industry organisations, employee representatives as well as trade and professional organisations have… Read More »
Occupation Lists released for SA
Immigration SA (South Australia) has published their occupation lists before all other states which is shown below: All ICT occupations are available for sponsorship. Registered Nurses/ Enrolled Nurses are available for sponsorship. Mining and Oil… Read More »