ENGINEERING MANAGERS plan, organise, direct, control and coordinate the engineering and technical operations of organisations.
Indicative Skill Level:
In Australia and New Zealand:
Most occupations in this unit group have a level of skill commensurate with a bachelor degree or higher qualification. At least five years of relevant experience may substitute for the formal qualification. In some instances relevant experience and/or on-the-job training may be required in addition to the formal qualification (ANZSCO Skill Level 1).
- determining, implementing and monitoring engineering strategies, policies and plans
- interpreting plans, drawings and specifications, and providing advice on engineering methods and procedures to achieve construction and production requirements
- establishing project schedules and budgets
- ensuring conformity with specifications and plans, and with laws, regulations and safety standards
- ensuring engineering standards of quality, cost, safety, timeliness and performance are observed
- overseeing maintenance requirements to optimise efficiency
- liaising with marketing, research and manufacturing managers regarding engineering aspects of new construction and product design
- may contribute to research and development projects
133211 Engineering Manager
133211 ENGINEERING MANAGER
Plans, organises, directs, controls and coordinates the engineering and technical operations of an organisation.
Skill Level: 1
Please note, depending on which visa you wish to apply for a skills assessment may be required. To ensure you obtain precise info regarding requirements please arrange an appointment for a consultation with one of our Immigration Specialists.