18 occupations exist on the priority application processing list for Employer sponsored visa applications.
Please note, all applications related to other skilled occupations are still actively being processed, but the PMSOL occupations will take priority.
For those outside Australia, once your visa application is approved, travel exemption applications are required and 14 days quarantine on arrival may be required.
The 18 occupations on the PMSOL list are:
- Chief Executive or Managing Director (111111)
- Construction Project Manager (133111)
- Mechanical Engineer (233512)
- General Practitioner (253111)
- Resident Medical Officer (253112)
- Psychiatrist (253411)
- Medical Practitioner nec (253999)
- Midwife (254111)
- Registered Nurse (Aged Care) (254412)
- Registered Nurse (Critical Care and Emergency) (254415)
- Registered Nurse (Medical) (254418)
- Registered Nurse (Mental Health) (254422)
- Registered Nurse (Perioperative) (254423)
- Registered Nurses nec (254499)
- Developer Programmer (261312)
- Software Engineer (261313)
- Social Worker (272511)
- Maintenance Planner (312911)