- Which visa do you qualify for? Recent Changes + PR Visa options explained ! Are you looking for a wa ... Read More »
- Are you eligible for medicare? https://www.immiaustralia.com.au/blogs/are-you-eligible-for-medicare/ ... Read More »
- Australian Culture and Customs https://www.immiaustralia.com.au/blogs/australian-culture-and-customs ... Read More »
- Every individual has different circumstances and migration regulations and policies also change regu ... Read More »
- Please do follow us on instagram. https://www.instagram.com/aus_immi_specialists/ ... Read More »
- Alternative english language tests https://www.immiaustralia.com.au/alternative-english-language-tes ... Read More »
- Socialize with International Friends https://www.immiaustralia.com.au/socialise/ ... Read More »
- Do you want to gain 5 extra points? https://www.immiaustralia.com.au/blogs/naati-exam/ ... Read More »
- Student visas https://www.immiaustralia.com.au/student-visas/ ... Read More »
- Recent Changes + PR Visa options explained ! Are you looking for a way to stay in Australia and find ... Read More »
What do our Clients say?
Highly professional and precise”
Dear Anna Maria, I am so grateful to you and your entire team for my visa application. I am extremely happy and surprised for the …
“Reliable, friendly and knowledgeable”
My name is Thu Phan, I have just finished my 2-year Master Program at the University of New South Wales. One year ago, I was …
Pedro and I met during my business trip in the Philippines. While our future at the time was very unpredictable, we eventually decided it would …
How did we start?
The Australian Immigration Specialists network derived from our International Friends multicultural community which was initiated in 2001 in Italy and designed to bring the world together and broaden awareness of different cultures.
A passion for cultural diversity and helping people to settle in a foreign country lead to the establishment of the Australian Immigration Specialists network.
Based on our personal migration experiences, we know how the migration process can be complex and relocating to a new country can be both an exciting and stressful experience. We can assist you to choose the correct path to achieve your goals in order to make the most of your life in Australia.
We would like to emphasize that our work is based on high personal and professional standards of values and ethics and we adhere to a strict code of conduct providing only genuine and quality information for all processes in accordance with updated Australian Migration and Education laws.
Our Immigration Specialists hold a Graduate Certificate in Australian Immigration Law and Practice and are registered as Migration Law professionals with the Office of the Migration Agents Registration Authority (OMARA). Our Education Consultants are also experienced in Australian Education and registered as Qualified Education Counsellors.
How can we help you?
We can help you with the following services:
- Immigration advice and information based on current legislation
- Full assessment including an explanation of visa options, requirements and the migration process
- Visa application preparation
- Skills assessment application preparation
- Recognition of Prior learning certification
- Migration review tribunal hearing assistance
- Education counseling and assistance – Australian study options, careers advice, course enrolments, change of study program or educational institution
- IELTS exam preparation information
- Social events as part of the International Friends multicultural community
We look forward to discussing your situation with you and helping you settle in Australia!
You must nominate an occupation from the Skilled Occupations List (SOL) if you are applying for an Independent or Family Sponsored Points Tested visa or Temporary Graduate (subclass 485) – Graduate Work Stream. Skilled occupation… Read More »
This Points Test calculator can give you an idea of your points score for a skilled visa. Please note, you will need to confirm your points score with one of our specialists as different criteria applies… Read More »
Latest NewsRead more news
Changes to Skilled Occupation lists as of 17 January 2018
The following changes to skilled occupation lists apply from 17 January 2018. Some new caveats (special conditions) apply for specific occupations. Please note, more than 1 STSOL and MLTSSL exists. To ensure that you meet requirements… Read More »
Changes for visa applicants in same-sex relationships
Important information for visa applicants following the legislation of same-sex marriage. From 9 December 2017, you can apply for a visa as your partner’s ‘spouse’ if you are in a same-sex marriage following the legalisation… Read More »