- Do You Want To Gain 5 Extra Points for PR? ... Read More »
- Do you know about Australian culture and customs? ... Read More »
- Do you have any idea about employer sponsorship? ... Read More »
- The federal opposition has decided to oppose the coalition government’s proposed changes to the ci ... Read More »
- Are you eligible to apply PR (Regional Sponsored Migration scheme)? ... Read More »
- Do you know that there are many visa sub-classes you may be eligible to apply for? ... Read More »
- Do You Qualify For a Business Investment – Entrepreneur Visa? https://www.immiaustralia.com.au/bus ... Read More »
- What is International Friends and how did it all start? https://www.immiaustralia.com.au/about-us/in ... Read More »
- The legislation will extend permanent residency from one year to four before people can apply for ci ... Read More »
- Are you afraid of English tests? ... Read More »
What do our Clients say?
“The team are very knowledgeable and experienced”
I received a very professional service from Anna Maria and her team at Australian Immigration Specialists. I had a complicated change of visa to sort …
“Very reasonable charges and transparent with their fees”
I’m a student in Sydney for two years and was looking for a good agent to help me and my partner to apply for a …
“We highly recommend Anna Maria…she is brilliant”
After a long discussion with my wife we decided Australia was going to be our choice for a better life. We both wanted a new …
How did we start?
The Australian Immigration Specialists network derived from our International Friends multicultural community which was initiated in 2001 in Italy and designed to bring the world together and broaden awareness of different cultures.
A passion for cultural diversity and helping people to settle in a foreign country lead to the establishment of the Australian Immigration Specialists network.
Based on our personal migration experiences, we know how the migration process can be complex and relocating to a new country can be both an exciting and stressful experience. We can assist you to choose the correct path to achieve your goals in order to make the most of your life in Australia.
We would like to emphasize that our work is based on high personal and professional standards of values and ethics and we adhere to a strict code of conduct providing only genuine and quality information for all processes in accordance with updated Australian Migration and Education laws.
Our Immigration Specialists hold a Graduate Certificate in Australian Immigration Law and Practice and are registered as Migration Law professionals with the Office of the Migration Agents Registration Authority (OMARA). Our Education Consultants are also experienced in Australian Education and registered as Qualified Education Counsellors.
How can we help you?
We can help you with the following services:
- Immigration advice and information based on current legislation
- Full assessment including an explanation of visa options, requirements and the migration process
- Visa application preparation
- Skills assessment application preparation
- Recognition of Prior learning certification
- Migration review tribunal hearing assistance
- Education counseling and assistance – Australian study options, careers advice, course enrolments, change of study program or educational institution
- IELTS exam preparation information
- Social events as part of the International Friends multicultural community
We look forward to discussing your situation with you and helping you settle in Australia!
Book a Consultation A consultation is an important part of the migration process. In order to provide you with the correct immigration advice including the most suitable options, we can arrange a consultation to obtain… Read More »
You must nominate an occupation from the Skilled Occupations List (SOL) if you are applying for an Independent or Family Sponsored Points Tested visa or Temporary Graduate (subclass 485) – Graduate Work Stream. Skilled occupation… Read More »
Latest NewsRead more news
Skilled Occupations list changes as of 19 April 2017
The government has announced significant changes in relation to eligible occupations for temporary and permanent migration. The CSOL and SOL lists have been replaced with the lists below. Please note: if your occupation does not appear… Read More »
Major changes coming up for student visas
From 1 July 2016 the current SVP (Streamlined visa processing) and non SVP programs will be merged with the SSVF (simplified student visa framework). The current student visa subclasses will no longer apply eg 570,571,572,573… Read More »
Planned changes to skilled occupation lists
Normally Immigration updates occupations in July each year and decides whether certain occupations should remain or be removed from the skilled occupations list. Industry organisations, employee representatives as well as trade and professional organisations have… Read More »