- Are you in a relationship with an Australian citizen, permanent resident or eligible New Zealand cit ... Read More »
- Did you know basic business requirements and facts for 457, 186 and 187 visas? https://www.immiaustr ... Read More »
- ONLINE VISA SEMINAR Recent Immigration Law Changes Explained! Are you looking for a way to stay in ... Read More »
- DID YOU KNOW ABOUT - The Key facts and main requirements for the Business Innovation and Investment ... Read More »
- DID YOU KNOW - The 407 visa allows you to include family members https://www.immiaustralia.com.au/th ... Read More »
- Find out how to relax and be happy 24/7! ... Read More »
- DID YOU KNOW - Points scores have been updated for specific occupations ... Read More »
- DID YOU KNOW - Skilled occupation lists have changed several times this year. Certain occupations ha ... Read More »
What do our Clients say?
Pedro and I met during my business trip in the Philippines. While our future at the time was very unpredictable, we eventually decided it would …
“Professional people with a lot of heart!”
I was looking for an immigration agent because my boss was willing to sponsor me. I didn’t know anything about Australian immigration laws so my …
“The team are very knowledgeable and experienced”
I received a very professional service from Anna Maria and her team at Australian Immigration Specialists. I had a complicated change of visa to sort …
How did we start?
The Australian Immigration Specialists network derived from our International Friends multicultural community which was initiated in 2001 in Italy and designed to bring the world together and broaden awareness of different cultures.
A passion for cultural diversity and helping people to settle in a foreign country lead to the establishment of the Australian Immigration Specialists network.
Based on our personal migration experiences, we know how the migration process can be complex and relocating to a new country can be both an exciting and stressful experience. We can assist you to choose the correct path to achieve your goals in order to make the most of your life in Australia.
We would like to emphasize that our work is based on high personal and professional standards of values and ethics and we adhere to a strict code of conduct providing only genuine and quality information for all processes in accordance with updated Australian Migration and Education laws.
Our Immigration Specialists hold a Graduate Certificate in Australian Immigration Law and Practice and are registered as Migration Law professionals with the Office of the Migration Agents Registration Authority (OMARA). Our Education Consultants are also experienced in Australian Education and registered as Qualified Education Counsellors.
How can we help you?
We can help you with the following services:
- Immigration advice and information based on current legislation
- Full assessment including an explanation of visa options, requirements and the migration process
- Visa application preparation
- Skills assessment application preparation
- Recognition of Prior learning certification
- Migration review tribunal hearing assistance
- Education counseling and assistance – Australian study options, careers advice, course enrolments, change of study program or educational institution
- IELTS exam preparation information
- Social events as part of the International Friends multicultural community
We look forward to discussing your situation with you and helping you settle in Australia!
Book a Consultation A consultation is an important part of the migration process. In order to provide you with the correct immigration advice including the most suitable options, we can arrange a consultation to obtain… Read More »
You must nominate an occupation from the Skilled Occupations List (SOL) if you are applying for an Independent or Family Sponsored Points Tested visa or Temporary Graduate (subclass 485) – Graduate Work Stream. Skilled occupation… Read More »
Latest NewsRead more news
NSW Skilled list update
The NSW Skilled 190 list has been updated. Popular occupations are still on the list including Accountant, Auditors, ICT Business and System Analysts, Mechanical, Electronics Engineer, Chef, Cook, Baker, Motor Mechanic, Nurses and more. Candidates… Read More »
Changes to occupation lists and 457 visas
Changes to Skilled Occupation Lists Skilled occupation lists have changed several times this year. Certain occupations have been added, removed and re-added to several occupation lists. There is no longer one single MLTSSL or STSOL list,… Read More »