- 15 Febuary 2017 round results ... Read More »
- Australia is the top destination for millionaires from the world over, a new report has revealed. ... Read More »
- Are you in Sydney? Are you looking for a way to stay in Australia and finding it difficult to make s ... Read More »
- The Department of Immigration and Border Protection has announced from 20th February 2017, the arran ... Read More »
- Points Test The Points Test also called General skilled migration points test is a useful way to cal ... Read More »
- If your friend obtained a visa by following a particular process, this does not mean that the same w ... Read More »
- Australian organisations must be approved as training sponsors to be able to nominate an applicant f ... Read More »
- The Australian dream ... Read More »
- Do you know the new Entrepreneur stream is available for entrepreneurs who wish to develop and comme ... Read More »
- The process for permanent migration to Australia receives plenty of press, but temporary visitors cu ... Read More »
Are you eligible to apply for permanent residency?
Contact our Registered Migration Consultant for a full assessment
How did we start?
The Australian Immigration Specialists network derived from our International Friends multicultural community which was initiated in 2001 in Italy and designed to bring the world together and broaden awareness of different cultures.
A passion for cultural diversity and helping people to settle in a foreign country lead to the establishment of the Australian Immigration Specialists network.
Based on our personal migration experiences, we know how the migration process can be complex and relocating to a new country can be both an exciting and stressful experience. We can assist you to choose the correct path to achieve your goals in order to make the most of your life in Australia.
We would like to emphasize that our work is based on high personal and professional standards of values and ethics and we adhere to a strict code of conduct providing only genuine and quality information for all processes in accordance with updated Australian Migration and Education laws.
Our Immigration Specialists hold a Graduate Certificate in Australian Immigration Law and Practice and are registered as Migration Law professionals with the Office of the Migration Agents Registration Authority (OMARA). Our Education Consultants are also experienced in Australian Education and registered as Qualified Education Counsellors.
How can we help you?
We can help you with the following services:
- Immigration advice and information based on current legislation
- Full assessment including an explanation of visa options, requirements and the migration process
- Visa application preparation
- Skills assessment application preparation
- Recognition of Prior learning certification
- Migration review tribunal hearing assistance
- Education counseling and assistance – Australian study options, careers advice, course enrolments, change of study program or educational institution
- IELTS exam preparation information
- Social events as part of the International Friends multicultural community
We look forward to discussing your situation with you and helping you settle in Australia!
Book a Consultation A consultation is an important part of the migration process. In order to provide you with the correct immigration advice including the most suitable options, we can arrange a consultation to obtain… Read More »
You must nominate an occupation from the Skilled Occupations List (SOL) if you are applying for an Independent or Family Sponsored Points Tested visa or Temporary Graduate (subclass 485) – Graduate Work Stream. Skilled occupation… Read More »
Latest NewsRead more news
Major changes coming up for student visas
From 1 July 2016 the current SVP (Streamlined visa processing) and non SVP programs will be merged with the SSVF (simplified student visa framework). The current student visa subclasses will no longer apply eg 570,571,572,573… Read More »
Planned changes to skilled occupation lists
Normally Immigration updates occupations in July each year and decides whether certain occupations should remain or be removed from the skilled occupations list. Industry organisations, employee representatives as well as trade and professional organisations have… Read More »
Occupation Lists released for SA
Immigration SA (South Australia) has published their occupation lists before all other states which is shown below: All ICT occupations are available for sponsorship. Registered Nurses/ Enrolled Nurses are available for sponsorship. Mining and Oil… Read More »