- -- The 457 visa has NOT been abolished! --We need to inform all that we are continuing to get so m ... Read More »
- If you would like to learn more about different types of Australian visas and share questions and an ... Read More »
- Are you italian, a recent migrant, italo-australian or have italian family and interested in connect ... Read More »
- The Australian Govt has announced a tough new citizenship, which will include an "Australian Values" ... Read More »
- How to register a relationship in Australia? ... Read More »
- What does a consultation involve and why it's important? https://www.immiaustralia.com.au/blogs/what ... Read More »
- Recent Immigration Law Changes Explained! Are you looking for a way to stay in Australia and findin ... Read More »
- Do You Qualify For a Business Investment – Entrepreneur Visa? https://www.immiaustralia.com.au/bus ... Read More »
- Are you afraid of English tests? ... Read More »
- Are you eligible for medicare?https://www.immiaustralia.com.au/blogs/are-you-eligible-for-medicare/ ... Read More »
What do our Clients say?
Pedro and I met during my business trip in the Philippines. While our future at the time was very unpredictable, we eventually decided it would …
“Professional people with a lot of heart!”
I was looking for an immigration agent because my boss was willing to sponsor me. I didn’t know anything about Australian immigration laws so my …
“The team are very knowledgeable and experienced”
I received a very professional service from Anna Maria and her team at Australian Immigration Specialists. I had a complicated change of visa to sort …
How did we start?
The Australian Immigration Specialists network derived from our International Friends multicultural community which was initiated in 2001 in Italy and designed to bring the world together and broaden awareness of different cultures.
A passion for cultural diversity and helping people to settle in a foreign country lead to the establishment of the Australian Immigration Specialists network.
Based on our personal migration experiences, we know how the migration process can be complex and relocating to a new country can be both an exciting and stressful experience. We can assist you to choose the correct path to achieve your goals in order to make the most of your life in Australia.
We would like to emphasize that our work is based on high personal and professional standards of values and ethics and we adhere to a strict code of conduct providing only genuine and quality information for all processes in accordance with updated Australian Migration and Education laws.
Our Immigration Specialists hold a Graduate Certificate in Australian Immigration Law and Practice and are registered as Migration Law professionals with the Office of the Migration Agents Registration Authority (OMARA). Our Education Consultants are also experienced in Australian Education and registered as Qualified Education Counsellors.
How can we help you?
We can help you with the following services:
- Immigration advice and information based on current legislation
- Full assessment including an explanation of visa options, requirements and the migration process
- Visa application preparation
- Skills assessment application preparation
- Recognition of Prior learning certification
- Migration review tribunal hearing assistance
- Education counseling and assistance – Australian study options, careers advice, course enrolments, change of study program or educational institution
- IELTS exam preparation information
- Social events as part of the International Friends multicultural community
We look forward to discussing your situation with you and helping you settle in Australia!
Book a Consultation A consultation is an important part of the migration process. In order to provide you with the correct immigration advice including the most suitable options, we can arrange a consultation to obtain… Read More »
You must nominate an occupation from the Skilled Occupations List (SOL) if you are applying for an Independent or Family Sponsored Points Tested visa or Temporary Graduate (subclass 485) – Graduate Work Stream. Skilled occupation… Read More »
Latest NewsRead more news
Changes to occupation lists and 457 visas
Changes to Skilled Occupation Lists Skilled occupation lists have changed several times this year. Certain occupations have been added, removed and re-added to several occupation lists. There is no longer one single MLTSSL or STSOL list,… Read More »
Skilled visas – points score update
If you are interested in a skilled visa or currently in the process of applying for a skilled visa, here’s the latest update: Updated Points Scores Points scores have been updated for specific occupations as… Read More »
Skilled Occupations list changes as of 19 April 2017
The government has announced significant changes in relation to eligible occupations for temporary and permanent migration. The CSOL and SOL lists have been replaced with the lists below. Please note: if your occupation does not appear… Read More »