Permanent Residency options available for Cafe/Restaurant Managers in NSW!

If you are a Cafe or Restaurant Manager with at least 2-3 years of work experience you may now qualify to apply for the Skilled 190 permanent residency visa via NSW state sponsorship! This means that, for example, if you live and work in Sydney or another non-regional area you can apply for PR and do not need to go to a regional area. View the updated full list of occupations available for the Skilled 190 visa based on NSW sponsorship here.

To confirm your eligibility, please complete one of the assessment forms below and email to our office for our review. If you have already emailed one of these forms previously, please email us to confirm that you would like to apply for a Skilled 190 visa so we can review your skills and provide you with further info regarding next steps.

Please complete one of the forms below and email back to us for our review.


Do you qualify for a visa?

For precise information regarding your specific situation
Request a Migration Assessment