Info regarding occupations available to nominate for employer-sponsored and skilled temporary and permanent residency options:
Which occupation can you nominate?
Refer to the following list of occupations for each subclass:
- TSS Temporary Skills Shortage visa (Subclass 482) – visa duration 2-4 years; applicant must be able to prove at least 2 years of full time recent work experience closely related to an occupation
- ENS186 Employer Nomination Scheme visa (Subclass 186) permanent residency – applicant must be able to prove at least 3 years of full time recent work experience closely related to an occupation
- Skilled Employer Sponsored visa (Subclass 494) – specifically for a regional area, the applicant must be able to prove at least 3 years of full-time recent work experience closely related to an occupation
- Training visa (Subclass 407) – applicant must prove at least 1 year of closely related full-time work experience in the last 2 years closely related to an occupation
- Skilled visas – (Subclasses 189, 190, 491) – this list is related to independent visa options which do not require employer sponsorship; the MLTSSL list relates to the Skilled 189 visa; applicant must prove skills and/or qualifications closely related to an occupation
*job descriptions and minimum skills requirements for each occupation can be searched using the related ANZSCO code on the ABS website. *You must be able to prove closely related work experience for 80% of the group tasks list and occupation description; nec = not elsewhere classified
Do you qualify for a visa?
Call 02 8964 5880 or email us to request a free employer sponsorship assessment.